Reviewing and Drafting Contracts
- Personal Injury Matters
- Property Insurance Claims
- Broken Pipe Claims
- Fire Claims
- Flood Claims
- Hail Claims
- Hurricane Claims
- Mold Claims
- Roof Leak Claims
- Sinkhole Claims
- Storm Claims
- Tornado Claims
- Vandalism and Theft Claims
- Water Claims
- Wind Claims
- Loss of Business Income Claims
- Extra Expense Claims
- Commercial Property Insurance Claims
- Supplemental/Re-opened Property Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Property Damage Claims
- Collection Matters
- Criminal Defense Matters
- Traffic Offenses (including speeding tickets)
- Claims against Insurance Brokers and/or Agents
- Medical Malpractice Claims
- Nursing Home Claims and Elderly Abuse Claims
- Matters involving Contract Disputes
- Reviewing and Drafting Contracts
The attorneys at The Law Offices of Donald M. Kreke are often called upon by clients to review contracts (including insurance policies). Likewise, we are asked to revise and edit existing contracts and draft new contracts for our clients.
Contracts can be complex, and there are many issues to consider, including issues that may subject you to liability. It is important to know that once you enter a contract, you may be bound to terms that could be detrimental to you or your business. This is why it is crucial to have an attorney carefully review any contract you may consider executing. You should not count on the court system to save you from a bad deal as courts in Florida have held that they are not in a position to come to the rescue of a party to a contract who made a bad bargain.
How The Law Offices of Donald M. Kreke can Help You with Your Contract Issues
We will meet with you to discuss the underlying facts related to the contract, including the relationship between the contracting parties. To determine the best course of action, we will fully evaluate your existing status and your goals. In doing so, we will typically need to:
- Review the contract or proposed contract at issue, including any attachments and/or addendums, etc.
- Review any documents that are associated with the contract or bargaining and negotiations between the parties, including letters, emails, text messages, proposals, etc.
- Evaluate the oral representations made between the parties.
- Evaluate the acts of the parties, including acts that could be construed as deviating from the responsibilities in the contract, and acts of default, etc.
We may also need to take statements or interview witnesses or third parties, consult with experts or consultants. Each matter is different with a different set of facts and circumstances and that is why we prefer to meet in person with any clients who need our help in reviewing and drafting contracts.
Do You Need an Attorney to Review and/or Revise a Contract, or Draft a Contract for You?
Call The Law Offices of Donald M. Kreke today for a free consultation regarding your contract matters. If you are unable to come to our office, we will come to see you.
Other Legal Matters Handled by The Law Offices of Donald M. Kreke
In addition to reviewing and drafting contracts for clients, The Law Offices of Donald M. Kreke handles other legal matters including: personal injury matters (including, but not limited to, truck crash claims, automobile accident claims, motorcycle wreck claims, boating collision claims, claims against cruise lines, premises liability claims, slip and fall accident claims, negligent security claims, dog bite claims, and defective products claims), property insurance claims – both residential and commercial – and inception claims, and supplemental and re-open claims (including, but not limited, broken pipe claims, fire claims, flood claims, hail claims, hurricane claims, mold claims, roof leak claims, sinkhole claims, storm claims, tornado claims, vandalism and theft claims, water claims, wind claims, loss of business income claims, and extra expense claims), bad faith insurance claims, property damage claims, collection matters, criminal defense matters, traffic offenses (including speeding tickets), claims against insurance brokers and/or agents, medical malpractice claims, nursing home claims and elderly abuse claims, and matters involving contract disputes. If your legal issue or matter is not listed above, please contact us. We may be able to help.