MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CLAIMS
If you have suffered injuries or damages as a result of the negligence of a medical professional, call The Law Offices of Donald M. Kreke today for a free case evaluation. If you are unable to come to our office for an appointment, we are happy to visit you at your house or in the hospital.
How The Law Offices of Donald M. Kreke can Help You with Your Medical Malpractice Claim
We will seek opinions (on your behalf) from medical experts who will determine whether the care you received was below the required standard of care. If so, we will seek to obtain compensation for your losses, which may include:
- past and future medical expenses related to the injuries you sustained as a result of the medical negligence; and
- past and future lost wages you sustained as a result of the medical negligence; and
- past and future pain and suffering from the injuries you sustained as a result of the medical negligence.
We will attempt to secure a recovery from the medical professionals who caused your injuries and damages. In doing so, we will:
- Obtain all medical records and bills and any other incident reports or records.
- Identify and take statements of witnesses.
- Secure and seek to preserve any evidence that may be destroyed or lost.
- Work closely with various experts or consultants.
- Speak or otherwise negotiate with representatives from the insurance company or companies for the medical provider who caused your injuries and damages.
- Prepare and send a demand to the medical provider who caused your injuries and damages or his or her insurer.
If you happen to be married at the time you were injured by the negligence of a medical provider and your spouse’s relationship has been affected by your injuries, we can represent your spouse too. In that case, we would seek to get compensation for your spouse for his or her loss of love, affection, services, etc. due to the incident.
Have You Been Injured as a Result of the Negligence of a Medical Professional?
Call The Law Offices of Donald M. Kreke today for a free consultation regarding your medical malpractice claim. If you are injured and unable to come to our office, we will come to see you.
Other Legal Matters Handled by The Law Offices of Donald M. Kreke
In addition to medical malpractice claims, The Law Offices of Donald M. Kreke handles other legal matters including: personal injury matters (including, but not limited to, truck crash claims, automobile accident claims, motorcycle wreck claims, boating collision claims, claims against cruise lines, premises liability claims, slip and fall accident claims, negligent security claims, dog bite claims, and defective products claims), property insurance claims – both residential and commercial – and inception claims, and supplemental and re-open claims (including, but not limited, broken pipe claims, fire claims, flood claims, hail claims, hurricane claims, mold claims, roof leak claims, sinkhole claims, storm claims, tornado claims, vandalism and theft claims, water claims, wind claims, loss of business income claims, and extra expense claims), bad faith insurance claims, property damage claims, collection matters, criminal defense matters, traffic offenses (including speeding tickets), claims against insurance brokers and/or agents, nursing home claims and elderly abuse claims, and matters involving contract disputes. We also assist clients with reviewing and drafting contracts. If your legal issue or matter is not listed above, please contact us. We may be able to help.